Bihar TET 2019 Application Form Bihar Education Board for Secondary Education and Higher Secondary Education will be conducting Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (Bihar TET) on 17th and 18th December 2019 at various Exam Centers to all over Bihar State. Now Bihar Education Board has been invited Applications from eligible candidates regarding Bihar Eligibility Test. Interested and eligible contenders can apply on or before last date. Bihar TET 2019 will be conduct to fill up 48,000 posts of Teachers in Bihar State. Apply for Bihar TET Online Form, Bihar TET 2019 Form, BSEB Teacher Eligibility Test, Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test, Bihar TET Application Form, Bihar STET 2019.
Fresh Update: 04 Sept 2019
Start Date- August 2019
End Date- Sept 2019
Candidates who passed 12th Class from recognized Board or Institute and Graduation/B.Ed with 45% Marks from recognized Board or Institute are eligible to Apply for Bihar TET 2019 Application Form. Candidates who have been passed B.SC./BA/degree with 50% marks are eligible for Bihar TET. Bihar TET 2019 will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in Written Test. To know latest job updates, Admit card, Syllabus, Answer Key, Result log on to our website freejobalert360.com and stay updated to our website. Apply for Bihar STET 2019 Application Form, Bihar TET Recruitment 2019, Bihar TET Notification 2019, Bihar STET 2019 Notification.
Bihar TET 2019 Application Form Short Summary
|Name of Organization||Bihar Education Board for Secondary Education and Higher Secondary Education|
|Name of Exam||Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (Bihar TET)|
|Total No. of Post||48000|
|Date of Exam||17th and 18th December 2019|
|Initial Date to Apply||August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||Sept 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||Coming Soon|
Eligibility Criteria Required for Bihar TET 2019 Application Form
Class I-V (Paper-I): Candidates who have been passed 10th Class with minimum of 45% marks from recognized Board or Institute. Candidates who are appearing in Final Year Four Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.Ed)/2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education/2 Year Diploma in Special Education are eligible to Bihar TET 2019 Application Form. Candidates who have been passed B.Sc./BA/Degree with minimum of 50% Marks and B.Ed are eligible for Bihar TET for Class I-V.
Class VI-VIII (Paper II): Candidates who have been passed B.Sc./BA/degree and candidates appearing in Final Year in B.Sc. /D.Ed./BA/Course with aggregate of 45% Marks. Candidates who have been passed or appearing in Senior Secondary/B.Ed with minimum of 50% Marks are eligible for Bihar TET 2019. Candidates who have been passed or appearing in Final Four Year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.ED)/4 Years BA/B.Sc., B.Ed or BA Special Education with Score of 50% Marks are eligible to Bihar TET 2019 Application Form.
Age of Applicants should be as follows on 01st Jan 2019
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 35 Years
Candidates who belong to reserved Category will get Age Relaxation in Maximum Age Per Rules of Govt.
|3.||Application Fee & Payment Mode||
General/OBC/BC: Rs. 400/-
SC/ST/OBC: Rs. 200
General/OBC/BC: Rs. 400/-
SC/ST/OBC: Rs. 200
For Both Papers
General/OBC/ BC: Rs. 600/-
SC/ST/OBC: Rs. 30/-
Application Fee should be submitted in online mode only for Bihar TET 2019 Application Form.
|4.||Selection Process||Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test only for Bihar TET 2019 Application Form.|
BTET 2019 Exam Pattern for Paper I:
|Subject Name||Total of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Total Marks|
Bihar TET 2019 Paper II Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
BTET 2019 Syllabus for Paper I
- Child Development and Pedagogy: Questions will be asked from the topics like, Heredity and Environment: Influence, Development of children- Principles, Socialization Process, Multidimensional Intelligence and Thought, The distinction between Assessment for learning and assessment of learning, The concept of development and its relationship with learning, Piaget, Kohlberg, and Vygotsky: constructs, Addressing the needs of children with learning difficulties, ‘impairment’ etc, Addressing learners from diverse backgrounds including disadvantaged and deprived, Motivation and learning, Cognition and Emotions, Basic processes of teaching and learning; children’s strategies of learning, learning as a social activity
- Language I: Questions will be asked from the topics like Language Comprehension, Pedagogy of Language Development, Principles of teaching language, Language skills, Learning and Acquisition, Many more.
- Language II: Questions will be asked from the topics like Language Comprehension, Pedagogy of Language Development, Mathematics: Addition and subtraction, Numbers, Solids around us, Shapes, Geometry, Pedagogical Issues, Place of Mathematics in Curriculum, Community Mathematics, Problems of Teaching, Language Mathematics, Nature of Mathematics, Teaching problems etc.
- Environmental Studies: Questions will be asked from the topics like Water, Shelter, Plants, Animals, Work and Play, Relationships, Things we make and do, Travel, Pedagogical Issues, Teaching methods, CCE, Discussion, Experimentation, Activities, Learning Principles, Environmental Studies, Significance of EVS, Scope of EVS etc.
BTET 2019 Syllabus for Paper II
- Child Development and Pedagogy: Questions will be asked from the topics Child Development (Elementary School Child) Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs learning and Pedagogy.
- Language I: Questions will be asked from the topics like Language Comprehension, Pedagogy of Language Development.
- Language II: Questions will be asked from the topics like Language Comprehension, Pedagogy of Language Development.
- Social Studies: Questions will be asked from the topics like Content, History, Geography, Social and Political Life, Pedagogical Issues.
- Mathematics & Science: Questions will be asked from the subject like Mathematics and Science Subject.
How to Apply for Bihar TET 2019 Application Form
Step I: In the very first step of Application Form Submission Log on to the official website of Bihar Education Board
Step II: Now Look for Bihar Education Board Bihar TET 2019 Application Form Official Notification and Read all the instructions printed in official notification and follow all the instructions.
Step III: Now Click on Bihar TET 2019 Registration Online Link and Click on that Link
Step IV: Fill all the required details like Name, Date of Birth, Education Criteria, Address etc.
Step V: Now Upload all the required documents and Pay Application Fee as per Category and Submit
Step VI: At Last take a hard copy of submitted Application Form and Keep it safe for future uses.
Bihar TET 2019 Admit Card
Bihar Education Board will be Out Bihar TET Hall Ticket 2019 on the official website. Bihar TET 2019 Call Letter will be available 15 Days before the Exam. Download Admit Card and Attend Exam on the specified dates. Bihar TET Exam will be conduct on 17th and 18th December 2019 at various Exam Centers to all over Bihar State.
Bihar TET 2019 Result
Bihar Education Board will be announcing Bihar TET Results 2019 within one month of selection process. Candidates can check results through official website of Bihar education Board.
|Bihar TET 2019 Application Form Official Notification Link|
|Bihar TET 2019 Apply Online Link|
|Bihar TET 2019 Syllabus Link|
|Bihar TET Admit Card 2019 Link|
|Bihar TET Results 2019 Link|
|Bihar TET Merit List 2019 Link|